Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day 326.

Bush eggs: none. Nest box eggs: none. Feed hopper: a dash left for a rainy day. Shiny cars: six. Grumpy hens: one.

Stripy feathers! The Male Person nearly ran me over getting cars out of the garage today. No matter where I stood I was ALWAYS in the way, and when I DID move it was in the WRONG direction. Then he would stop that car, get out, get another one and try to run me over AGAIN. Eventually he had all six cars out of the garage and I was a nervous wreck. But it didn’t stop there. After all the cars were out he started to squirt them all with water and every so often the water would flick in my direction. I can’t say for sure if it was on purpose since I couldn’t seem to catch his eye but I know one thing, I was completely soaked, fed up and frazzled after he had repeated this mornings fiasco in reverse and finally put all the cars away again.


No comments:

Post a Comment