Friday 5 December 2014

Day 91.

S.U.N. eggs: one. Nest box eggs: none. Feed hopper: three-quarters full. Uncharitable thoughts about Jack: plenty.

I’m still brassed off at Jack for reading my diary and poking fun at me. At least I write – he just bonks, eats and preens.

The Boys and Paula were playing a game which involved going through the tangle of blackberry at the back of the garage. Paula didn’t want to go through so all the Boys stood around her calling her ‘chicken’. I’m not sure I understand as Paula (like the Boys and myself) is a chicken - there’s no denying it - and it doesn’t make going through the blackberry any less scary.

The secret nest is going well.

Meanwhile Steve, Brian and I have been playing a game of our own with my Awesome Acronym. “How’s the S.U.N. Ruby?” “The S.U.N. is warm, Steve.” “Your turn for a sit in the S.U.N. Brian?” all said in front of a completely oblivious Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment