Thursday 4 December 2014

Day 90.

S.U.N. eggs: two. Nest box eggs: none. Feed hopper: three-quarters full.

Jack (the perving cock) has just read yesterday’s journal entry about summer (luckily I caught him in time before he read anything else and find out about our Secret Undercover nest!) He said I was “verbose, loquacious and overblown”. I have no idea what he’s going on about. I am simply a wordy birdy who rather appreciates a warm day, a S.U.N.ny day lol. He did however mention that he was happy that I was happy with his morning ministrations and that he liked it best when it was a two-way exchange. Interesting, I really didn’t think roosters gave a damn about what hens thought in that area.

Lucky I had used a secret code for our Secret Undercover Nest otherwise yesterday’s diary entry would given everything away!

No comments:

Post a Comment