Saturday 27 December 2014

Day 113.

Bush eggs: one. Nest box eggs: none. Feed hopper: half full.

I definitely won’t be going to see Grey Gun today as I have lice. “A hen with lice is not very nice” is an old chicken-dating saying and I think it holds true. Hang on; dating... did I say dating? Are Grey Gun and I dating? I certainly love seeing him and I think about him ALL the time but... he hasn’t said anything about dating and I really mustn’t be too forward. I’m not sure guys like girls to be too assertive. They may SAY that they like it but why do they look so terrified when they get it?

Jack’s been keeping a close eye on me but he has no right to be jealous, he’s not my boyfriend, he’s not my husband – he’s my SON!

I asked around, and embarrassingly it seems I am the only one affected with lice – time for a nice long dust bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment