Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 89.

S.U.N. eggs: two. Nest box eggs: none. Feed hopper: three-quarters full. Weather: wonderfully warm.

Oh summer, what wondrous heat you bring to my heart, you make me feel like a spring chicken again – only hotter.

I love summer – the craziness of spring has gone and a slower, more relaxed pace descends upon everything like a big, overfull crop. And I love being warm; the warmth flows through my body and fills me with well-being. I feel kind to myself. I feel kind to the world. I feel kinda kinky! The rush of new life is replaced with the enjoyment of living and loving. Any aches in my body, mind or spirit vaporise with the heat. I feel invincible; I feel sexy; I feel young again. I don’t even mind being ‘ticked off’ Jack’s list in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment