Tuesday 10 March 2015

Day 186.

Bush eggs: one. Nest box eggs: three*. Feed hopper: full.

Well, what can I say? After the lovely spring (autumn, actually) clean that the house got we thought we would give The Female Person a bit of a treat in the nest box. She hasn’t really even tried finding the other eggs, except for the REALLY obvious ones that is – like the one on the mat outside their front door (Paula’s idea of a joke).

*Look, as an aside I have to admit to a bit of duplicity. Even though I looked like I was taking part in the Big Egg Push I didn’t actually manage to lay anything besides the foundation of a pressure headache. Yes, I spent five days trying to lay but ended up just having to lay low. I’m a bit alarmed by the lack of eggs but fortunately no one else has noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment