Wednesday 29 April 2015

Day 236.

Ruby moulting. Photography by F L Campbell

Bush eggs: none. Nest box eggs: none. Feed hopper: zilch. Happy thoughts: none.

Crikey Cracked Feathers! I look bad with this moult and I’m all skin and bone for no pellets. I haven’t heard any more about the portrait and frankly I’m in no fit state to pose. The Boys are making my life a misery by chasing me around and pulling out my last remaining feathers. Grey Gun has been Sent Away because of The Fall – that was TOTALLY The Female Person’s fault (she was doing her best Pocahontas impersonation, galloping around the hills with no saddle thingy on, when she slipped off going up a steep hill. That’s the story I got from the ducks anyway). It’s so unjust to blame Grey Gun.

Life’s not too happy-happy-joy-joy right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment